viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

Here we are.

Good morning, everyone!

How are you today? I am missing you a lot, but I am calm because weekend is coming.

Today is Friday, so I want to share with you an old story. Do you remember the book "Here we are"?

If you click on the video you can listen the story that we have read many times in the classroom :)


How many animals can you find?
How many jobs can you recognize?
When do you sleep: during the day or at night?
Do you remember any planets from our Solar System?

I will read your answer in the comments :) (Os leo en los comentarios) 😄

Have a nice day!

2 comentarios:

  1. There are a shark, a whale, and fish.
    there are a Chef and policeman.
    i am sleep during the nigth.
    Yes, I remember the earth,jupiter,Uranus,saturn.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Well done, Sofía!

      As usually, you are doing a great job :)

      Eliminar