lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

In the morning...

Good morning!

Today is Monday and it is a cloudy ⛅

This week we will learn about daily routines. That means, things that we do everyday. Let's sing this song and don't forget dancing!


Can you tell me one thing that you do every morning?
For example, I have breakfast every morning.

*¿Podéis decirme una cosa que hagáis todas las mañanas?
Por ejemplo, yo desayuno todas las mañanas.

I read your answer in the comments. *Leo vuestras respuesta en los comentarios :)

Good luck!

10 comentarios:

  1. Good morning Miriam!
    I get up
    I have breakfast
    I brusch my teeth
    I get dressed

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wash my face. I eat breakfast. I get dressed.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fantastic mystery friend!

      *Misterioso amigo, recuerda poner el nombre en los comentarios :)

      Eliminar
  3. good morning miriam
    I wake up, I brush my teeth, I change my clothes, I wake up my cat, I get on my bed, I play my guitar, then I brush my teeth, I do my homework

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola Míriam... me lavo la cara, desayuno,me cambio y me lavo los dientes

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very good, mystery friend! You do many things in the morning.

      *Amigo misterioso, recuerda escribir el nombre en los comentarios :)

      Eliminar
  5. hola Miriam me levanto desayuno me lavo los dientes me lavo la cara hago la tarea

    ResponderEliminar