lunes, 25 de mayo de 2020

Outdoor!

Good morning everyone!

Today is Monday and it is a sunny day 🌅

Well, I want to give you some ideas of toys and games that you can use when you have your Play Time outside.

Let's watch this video. I am sure that Steve and Maggie will give us very nice ideas 😄


What is your favorite outdoor toy? 

What is your favorite outdoor game?

You can answer these questions by writting a comment or using the notebook.
*Podéis responder estas preguntas escribiendo en los comentatios o en la libreta.

Good luck and have an amazing day!

7 comentarios:

  1. i like state a outdoor with my scooter

    i like play with my sister a hide an seek

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Miriam, the games we can make are.
    skaterboard
    cycling
    scooter
    skates
    frisbee

    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Miriam!I like to ride the skateboard and my favorite outdoor game is blind man's buff

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Miriam
    my favorite outdoor games are:
    pin Pon
    bicycle
    cars
    spinning tops

    ResponderEliminar