miércoles, 15 de abril de 2020

Home, sweet home!

Good morning!

How are you today? Did you have fun during Easter holidays?

Since we have to stay at home a little bit more... Let's refresh the parts of the house in English!

First, let's play this video. I'm sure that you remember it!


What is your favorite part of your house?

Do you have garden?

Where do you cook: in the kitchen or in the bathroom?

I read your answers in the comments :)
Leo las respuestas en los comentarios :)

When you finish to watch the video and answer these questions, go to liveworksheets. Then, go to English for students and do this worksheet!

*Cuando acabéis de ver el vídeo y contestar las preguntas, id a liveworksheets. Luego id a la carpeta English for students y haced la siguiente ficha. Primero escuchad el audio de la frase y luego unirla con la foto :)


Good luck!

7 comentarios:

  1. Hola Miriam, soy Marcos.
    -Mi faborite part of the house is the bedroom.
    -no I don't.
    -in the kitchen.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favourite part of my house is living-room.
    I don´t have a garden.
    i ´m cooking in the kitchen.

    I love this video!!!the man is very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fantastic, Sofi!

      I know that you cook a lot, so that question was really easy for you ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Hello Miriam
    my favorite part in my house is the living-room
    no i don´t the garden
    the cooking in the kitchen
    good bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very good, Adri!

      The living-room is my favorite part of my house too :)

      Eliminar